Posts by truecadd
- By truecadd
- On 06/05/2020
Rising demand for Building Information Modeling (BIM) is creating opportunities for various BIM companies. The necessity to build projects that are quick, efficient, sustainable, safe and garner high ROI has made it necessary for owners and general contractors to consider outsourcing BIM projects. With a significant amount of time and money being invested in complex projects, it is crucial to find a Revit and BIM partner that adds substantial value at every phase of the project.
Whether it is saving overhead costs, or investing in the necessary tools and skillset, owners and general contractors can leverage outsourced BIM expertise to garner holistic Revit and BIM solutions or deliverables for optimized and better project outcomes.
To select the right BIM partner, certain aspects need to be taken into consideration such as:
- Consistent market expertise and years of experience
- Communication and Collaboration processes for previous projects
- Tools and Technology used for various BIM modeling requirements such as 3D , 4D , 5D, 6D,7D
- Recognized Industry Standards for BIM implementation
- Credibility of the AEC firm based on data security, project deadlines, cost-effectiveness, turnover, infrastructure, pricing models etc.
Finding the right BIM partner may be a challenging task, but working with the right one offers a host of opportunities and benefits for owners, contractors and other project stakeholders.
- By truecadd
- On 24/10/2019
BIM, the short form of Building Information modeling, is a collaborative method of intelligently sharing information between multiple users of same construction project. BIM is responsible for entire construction lifecycle from planning, designing, building, operating and maintaining.
BIM in AEC is of fundamental importance and its implementation is almost inevitable for most of the construction projects. Effective utilization of BIM makes it simpler for coordination and collaboration between different stake holder from architects, engineers, MEP Engineers, developers and owners.
Tenured professionals in the construction business will tell you how difficult it was to coordinate drawings and designs before the evolution of BIM. The overall adoption of BIM helps in faster communication, improved decision making, productivity and improving overall construction lifecycle plan. BIM model works on different models of development. For implementing any BIM model it is important to understand BIM usage of that model.
For construction industry as a whole, the usage of BIM model depends on the exclusive clarity of the stage the construction project has reached. The Load of development (LOD) defines different stages of BIM model.
- LOD 100 is a conceiving phase popularly known as conceptualization phase encompassing basic information like area, height, volume, site and orientation.
- LOD 200 refers to incorporating approximate information involving quantity, size, shape and orientation of buildings basic elements.
- LOD 300 is a detailed design phase focusing on accuracy. Here every detail of element contributing in building design is taken into account meticulously. This results into better coordination between different engineering involved which makes the probability of challenges to minimal.
- LOD 350 is inclusive of construction documentation comprising of calculations, budget and construction schedule and cash flow. These are fabrication models bringing a clearer picture of how finished building will look like.
- Finally, LOD 400 shows a comprehensive model designed to provide support in facility management, operation, and maintenance. Detailed fabrication models are prepared in this stage giving an access to overloaded information about products, systems and processes like fabrication and installation.
BIM modeling actually aligns BIM workflows for manufactures and suppliers for all type of buildings from commercial, industrial, residential and mixed use buildings. If your work demands any of the following listed BIM services then you can get in touch with our experts.
- BIM architectural and structural services
- Using Navisworks, clash detection and building conflicting reports
- Developing BIM ready 3D models for different industries like industrial, healthcare and agriculture construction.
- BIM 5D modeling estimating costs BOM and BOQ’s
- With 4D BIM 4D modeling Building construction scheduling and building simulations
- Revit libraries creation for MEP and HVAC equipment
Every design and construction project has unlimited number of participants, and all of them have infinite interactions. These multidisciplinary construction projects include information that is not necessary for all stakeholders to get involved with. AEC professionals struggle to find out who is responsible for what, in every project? How far does their responsibility go and where does other’s start? BIM is the answer to all these complexities.
- By truecadd
- On 15/03/2019
A 5D BIM is connected to construction cost estimation through material quantities. It is fetched from the data within the model. In the construction industry, 5D BIM services play an important in terms of taking control over cost estimation. A small change in design can automatically calculate the costing.
With the help of 5D BIM, TrueCADD helps architects, designers, engineers, surveyors, contractors & owners during every stage of construction. Along with BIM 5D, TrueCADD also provides quantity take offs.
Benefits of 5D BIM Services:
- Get estimated cost in pre-construction of a building
- Change the designs as per budget
- Get the control over project scheduling
- Pre-plan for labor rates & crew composition
- By truecadd
- On 30/01/2019
In this modern era, Millwork is deep embedded with homes, corporate world, building furniture manufacturing industry to get attention from the end users as well the business profitability. For example, architectural millwork drafting & modeling improves architectural design accuracy at various design levels for kitchen, dining rooms, living rooms and others and adds to the betterment of interior appearance.
But, the query is, why pay so much attention to millwork drafting for homes?
It’s quite simple to apprehend architectural millwork drafting concept for the interior as well exterior of the building construction and decorative components produced in wood mills. Custom millwork drafting is not limited to being cost-effective but can go long term and adds value to the integral building design. For example, millwork & casework designs accompanied with accurate shop drawings help to personalize grace, and boost efficiency to achieve your objective within your estimated budget while keeping your sense of independence intact.
Enlisted are few of the many benefits of architectural millwork drafting that manufactures, home owners and retailers should know:
- Prefabrication of your home furniture (kitchen cabinetry, custom cabinets)
- Faster delivery
- Reduce the probability of errors
- Effective floor space utilizations
- Superior quality pieces with emphasized aesthetics
- Increased resale value of product
- Cost-effective methods
- Adhere to bespoke needs of customers
Where did you get quality custom millwork drafting service?
We, at TrueCADD, are truly enthusiastic and skilled millwork drafting teams and can help you achieve custom millwork & casework manufacturing through accurate shop drawings for your projects.
Still, the question is why you choose us?
Our draftsmen can help to develop all the necessary aspects like plan view, elevation, detailed drawings, and isometric view. This is all possible with architectural floor plans that you can provide us as inputs. We have sufficient and just the exact skills that can contribute to reading architectural floor plans & fetch the all related information that will use to create in like a home interiors, kitchen cabinetries and furniture components. Our floor plan designer experts are the best way and easy to understand interior designs just the way you have designed and help you develop furniture accordingly.
TrueCADD provides high-quality shop drawings with specialization in casework and custom architectural millwork at great costs for the past 25+ years in architectural construction and furniture manufacturing industry. Get in touch with us for your millwork drafting related queries.